The details and schedule of Clojure Remote are a work in progress. Join our list to catch all the details as they happen over the next few months.
About the Conference
Clojure Remote is expected to be held February 9th and 10th, 2017 from 2:00 PM UTC – 9:00 pm UTC.
By registering to attend Clojure Remote, you’ll receive both live access to the event, as well as online-access to the videos/transcripts/code after the conference.
Admission starts at $350 on Thursday Oct. 20.
Oct. 18 – Session Proposal guidelines published
- Oct. 20 – Early-bird Admission opens at $349
- Nov. 2 – Price changes to $425
- … Scheduling Intensifies
- 50% of Conference Scheduled – Regular admission begins at $499
- … Practice, practice, practice
- Feb. 9, 10 — The Conference!
Like last year, the conference will be held online (we’re thinking Crowdcast again), and videos will be made free to the public.
Unlike last year, we’re ramping up collaboration and trying on some new ideas.
Here’s what I can say today (Oct. 13):
- CR17 will be scheduled and planned iteratively, and publicly.
- Traditional talks will still be accepted (with reserved “new speaker” slots), but additional emphasis will be put on soliciting and building rich, interactive sessions
- Ticket-holders will play an important role in providing feedback and shaping the conference as it develops.
I look forward to working with you to develop Clojure Remote 2017!
-Ryan Neufeld, Homegrown Labs
Get Your Tickets