Want to up your Clojure game this Winter?This February, join us for two full days of workshops, talks and hacking geared at you, the practicing Clojurist.
February 9 & 10, 2017
You’ll find a full schedule of events, including a 2h clojure.spec Workshop, keynote on learning by Jay Martin, and talks up & down the stack.What's on the Schedule?Buy a Ticket for $425
About the Conference
Clojure Remote will be held February 9th and 10th, 2017 from 2:00 PM UTC – 9:00 pm UTC.
By registering to attend Clojure Remote, you’ll receive live access to the event and online-access to the videos/transcripts/code after the conference.
Admission is $425 until February 1st.
Oct. 18 – Session Proposal guidelines published Oct. 20 – Early-bird Admission opens at $349 … Scheduling Intensifies Jan. 9 – Schedule Released
- … Practice, practice, practice
- Feb. 9, 10 — The Conference!
Like last year, the conference will be held online (we’re thinking Crowdcast again), and videos will be made free to the public.
Unlike last year, we’re ramping up collaboration and trying on some new ideas.
As of Nov. 28, we have already confirmed 11 sessions, include two workshops, a breakout session and a ton of great, practical talks. As always, from now until the conference in February:
- CR17 will be scheduled and planned iteratively, and publicly.
- Traditional talks will still be accepted (with reserved “new speaker” slots), but additional emphasis will be put on soliciting and building rich, interactive sessions
- Ticket-holders will play an important role in providing feedback and shaping the conference as it develops.
I look forward to working with you to develop Clojure Remote 2017!
-Ryan Neufeld, Homegrown Labs
Get Your Tickets